Stratford is a BOOK LOVER’S destination
Yes, Stratford has 9 different book stores, each with a unique focus:
- BOOK VAULT – 131 Ontario Street, Stratford – That’s us! New Books, Remainders, & lots of Jigsaw Puzzles
- Book Stage – 126 Waterloo Street, South – fine used books, music CDs
- Coles – 1067 Ontario Street – okay, not an independent, but still a great shop
- Fanfare Books – 92 Ontario Street – large selection of new books
- Fundamentals Books and Toys - 52 Ontario Street – new books & toys for kids from tots to teens
- Gospel Lighthouse – 36 Ontario Street – Christian books, CDs, & DVDs
- Stratford Festival Theatre Store – Shakespearean, theatre, and literary related books & DVDs
- Video Plus Books & CDs – 714 Ontario Street — DVD & game sales & rentals, CDs, model kits & used books
- Wee Book & Photo Shop – 15 York Street – portrait photography, vintage clothing, hats & books
- Yesterday’s Things & Books – 351 Ontario Street – used books and antiques
The Stratford Public Library is an historic Carnegie Public Library – 19 St. Andrew Street – where you can relax & read, surf the Internet, & use Wi-Fi (public washroom available).
WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON IN STRATFORD? And what else is there to see and do?
The Visit Stratford website has lots of information for you – places to visit, dine, stay, shop and relax.
- Page 1 of 0